You now save 20% on all Think Thank gear (Click here). With free US shipping! They also write this text:
We hope you and your families are safe during this COVID-19 crisis. Everyone here at Think Tank is working from home but we’re available to serve you personally. We know that you want to get back to business ASAP, and we want to help you gear up by taking 20% OFF EVERYTHING in our online store from April 10-30, 2020
The new Peak Design Tripod is now in Stock (worldwide shipment). The very good news is that all profits will be donated for the Covid-19 fight!
Fotodiox launched their new Pro Fusion Smart AF Adapter for Canon EF-S Lenses to Leica L-Mount. You can preorder it for $179 at BHphoto.
It comes in a nice wodden box 🙂
The new lens will be in Stock on April 21 at BHphoto.
Panasonic released a firmware update for their S1 / S1R cameras: V1.5: av.jpn.support.panasonic.com/support/global/cs/dsc/download/index4.html
1. Expanded media compatibility
– Prograde Digital CFexpress Type B card can be used.
2. Other added functions
– 50p/25p video frame rate option is available on all LUMIX S1 cameras including models for the NTSC broadcast format regions (Japan, North America, Republic of Korea, Taiwan, Republic of the Philippines).
3. Change of operating specifications
– To prevent improper operation, touch-control is disabled for [Delete All] operation in playback mode. Only cursor buttons can be used for [Delete All] operation.
How to Upgrade the Panasonic Firmware for the S1,S1R and S1H. So a few of you asked for a tutorial on how to upgrade the firmware on the Panasonic S series cameras and here it is. The process is pretty straight forward but if you run into any problems let me know and I will be glad to help you out.