(L2) First rumored Panasonic S1H II specs: 8k24p and built-in ND
I got a first rumored specs about the future Panasonic S1H II:
- 34mp full frame sensor
- 14+ stops Dynamic Range
- Built-in eND (up to 8 stops)
- 6.5 stops IBIS
- V-Log included
- Brand new DFD AF
- 8K 24p 4:2:0 10-bit 600M
- 6K 60p 4:2:2 10-bit 200M (cropped)
- 6K 24p / 30p 4:2:2 10-bit 400M
- C4K 60p 4:2:2 10-bit 400M
- C4K 120p 4:2:2 10-bit 400M
- 4K 180p 4:2:0 10-bit 200M
- FHD 240p 4:2:2 10-bit 100M
- FHD 300p 4:2:0 8-bit 50M
- Note: recording in C4K will downsampled from 5.6K resolution.
- Note: the built-in eND technology is similar to Z-Cam’s eND module add-on for the Z-Cam E2 6F, 6S and 8F. The transition from from stop to another won’t be smooth like the ones found in both the Sony FX9 and FX6.
- A bit bulkier than the original S1H due to both improved built-in IBIS and eND.