News and reviews:
Press on Explora, Dpreview, Adorama,
Previews and hands-on at Dpreview, Damien Demolder, Imaging Resource,
24-70mm hands-on at Photothisandthat.
Panasonic Lumix S 24-70mm f2.8 Lens Product Shots and Comparison on Flickr.
Photographs Shot On The New Panasonic Lumix S 24-70mm f2.8 Lens (Flickr).
Today at 17:00 London time Panasonic will announce the new S1H and 24-70mm lens. Here is some last minute leaked pricing info:
LUMIX S PRO 24-70mm F2.8 specs:
– has 18 elements in 16 groups (including 3 aspherical lenses, 4 ED lenses, 1 UHR lens),
– the shortest shooting distance 0.37m, aperture blade 11 sheets,
– maximum shooting magnification 0.25 times,
– filter diameter 82mm, φ91x140mm, 935g,
– 2199 dollars.
– $ 3997.99. #rumor
Join our L-mount facebook group!
Panasonic has announced a livestream event! We know it’s for the new S1H 🙂
The officially Panasonic unveiled specs are:
- 6K 3:2 capture at 24p
- 16:9 5.9K capture at up to 30p
- ‘Multi aspect’ recording including anamorphic 4:3 capture
- 10-bit DCI and UHD 4K capture at up to 60p
- Unlimited recording times
- 14+ stop V-Log/V-Gamut capture LR
- Color reproduction to match Cinema VariCam series
What we heard from our sources:
- it has IBIS (up to 6 stop)
- cooling fan to allow for unlimited video recording
- ‘24,2MP sensor
- HFR sound recording
Stay tuned on August 27!