Here are a couple of extra info via Dpreview:
- Panasonic says it will combine aspects from the GH-series, the full-frame S-series and its pro-level Cinema Varicam series
- The “H” stands for stills/video hybrid with high quality
- The most likely implication of these specs is that the camera has a 24MP sensor.
- Panasonic talks about the S1H offering ‘multi-aspect’ shooting, including 4:3 anamorphic shooting. But we’re not taking this as proof that it has an multi-aspect sensor, in the same way the GH2 and GH5S have.
- The 60p video will probably come from a Super35 crop
- It’s possible that this greater gimbal and steadicam friendliness, combined with the improved heat management of being able to attach the sensor to a heat sync would push the S1H towards using a fixed sensor (no IBIS)
- 6K 3:2 capture at 24p
- 16:9 5.9K capture at up to 30p
- ‘Multi aspect’ recording including anamorphic 4:3 capture
- 10-bit DCI and UHD 4K capture at up to 60p
- Unlimited recording times
- 14+ stop V-Log/V-Gamut capture
- Color reproduction to match Cinema VariCam series