Here is the first review of the new Meike 50mm f/1.2 L-mount lens:
This is how the adapter looks on L-mount cameras:
BCNranking published the mirrorless share data for Japan. After a long time of flat sales Panasonic made a jump from around 2% up to 5.8% market share thanks to the introduction of the S5. That’s definitely a good news. They surpassed Sigma and they aren’t too far behind Nikon. Panasonic now needs to release a new S1rII camera to keep pushing sales…
5 tips for TELEPHOTO landscapes
Plenty of L-rumors readers images on our L-mount Facebook Group
Sigma A 105 mm f/2.8 DG DN Macro – first impressions (Lenstip).
Zhiyun-Tech Announces the CRANE 2S Gimbal for Cameras Small to Large (Explora).
Sigma fp Unboxing (TheDigitalDigest)
S5 tested at Mapcamera.
Major New Features:
- New AI Model – “Compressed”. You can find it under the “Image Type” option in the right panel. This image type works best with photos that have a lot of artifacts, old family photos, and images downloaded from the internet
- Whole New Look – Entire program has been given a UI overhaul to make it look more pleasing, as well as more consistent.
- Crop your images using the new Crop Tool
- Faster previewing and saving of images
- File list is now collapsible, and you can now add images directly from the file list
- Tutorials have been moved to the drop area on the starting screen