It looks like Panasonic and DJI are jointly testing a new focusing method. The new system is said to utilize the LiDAR focus technology released with the Ronin 4D. If this technology can be introduced to Panasonic’s mirrorless camera, we can expect a significant improvement in video shooting. It is currently undergoing in-house testing and will be available in the near future.
If Panasonic manages to fix their autofocus issues we can really look forward to get some great cameras!
Here we have the first images and specs of the new Astrhori 105mm f/2.8 2x macro Tilt L-mount lens:
- Focusing range 0.115m~∞
- Aperture range (FNo.) F/2.8~22
- Optical total length (TTL) 110mm-197mm
- Lensconstruction 13 elements in10 groups
- Optical Back Focus (B.F.L.) 45mm-81mm
- 2x Macro/360 Degree Rotation/Pan/Tilt/
- Mount: Sony E, Canon RF, Fuji GFX, Sigma L mount.
I just got new information from the roadside agency. It seems that the S5 series has to walk on two legs, and the Mark II exposed this time is more like a high-end line (positioning and price or It is higher than the current S5) to replace the current S1 on sale. After all, the S1 has been released for some time, and the update should be its top priority, and the information shows that the new phone is expected to go on sale in the third quarter of next year. More news and …Expand
LUMIX S5 Mark II
- Announced at CP+ in February 2023
- Positioning and price may be higher than the current model
LUMX S1 Mark II
- Q3 2023