First leaked images of the new AstrHori 12mm f/2.8 Full Frame Fisheye L-mount lens
Panasonic and DJI are jointly testing a new LIDAR based focusing method?
It looks like Panasonic and DJI are jointly testing a new focusing method. The new system is said to utilize the LiDAR focus technology released with the Ronin 4D. If this technology can be introduced to Panasonic’s mirrorless camera, we can expect a significant improvement in video shooting. It is currently undergoing in-house testing and will be available in the near future.
If Panasonic manages to fix their autofocus issues we can really look forward to get some great cameras!
CameraBeta: Panasonic S5II will be more expensive and the S1II will be announced in Q3
I just got new information from the roadside agency. It seems that the S5 series has to walk on two legs, and the Mark II exposed this time is more like a high-end line (positioning and price or It is higher than the current S5) to replace the current S1 on sale. After all, the S1 has been released for some time, and the update should be its top priority, and the information shows that the new phone is expected to go on sale in the third quarter of next year. More news and …Expand
LUMIX S5 Mark II
- Announced at CP+ in February 2023
- Positioning and price may be higher than the current model
LUMX S1 Mark II
- Q3 2023
Lumix S5 Mark II might be announced in February 2023 at the CP+ show
LEAKED: Full images and specs of the new Panasonic Lumix S 18mm f/1.8 lens
Panasonic will soon announce the new Lumix S 18mm f/1.8 lens. Here are the specs:
- Lens construction: 13 elements in 12 groups (3 aspherical lenses, 1 UED lens, 3 ED lenses, 1 UHR lens)
- Minimum focusing distance: 0.18m
- Maximum magnification: 0.2x
- Number of aperture blades: 9 (circular aperture)
- Filter diameter: 67mm
- Size: φ73.6 x 82mm
- Weight: 340g
- Scheduled release date: October 22, 2022
Here are the leaked Panasonic 18mm f/1.8 L lens specs!
Digicameinfo leaked the specs of the new Panasonic lens:
- LUMIX S18mm F1.8
– Lens construction: 13 elements in 12 groups (3 aspherical lenses, 1 UED lens, 3 ED lenses, 1 UHR lens)
– Shortest shooting distance: 0.18m
– Maximum magnification: 0.2x
– Number of aperture blades: 9 (circular aperture)
– Filter diameter:
67mm – Size: φ73.6 x 82mm
– Weight: 340g
Announcement in September!